- World Famous Everest Base Camp
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt. Everest from Kalapatthar
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche
- Visiting the biggest and oldest monastery of the region, Tengboche
Naya Kanga Peak also known as Ganja La Chuli is a popular trekking peak of Nepal situated in Langtang region. Langtang is a popular destination for climbing snow peaks and spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet . The presence of several snow peaks scattered around in Langtang for acclimatization make this region an ideal destination for mountaineers. Many small peaks in this region which require no previous climbing experience are suitable for even trekkers to have the experience of what’s like climbing in Nepal .
Naya Kanga is an attractive peak rising to the west of the Ganja La (5,122m) . Ascending to Ganja La or the summit of Naya Kanga offers the spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet including Langshisa Ri (6,370m), Pemthang Ri (6,836m), Shisapangma (8,046m), Langtang Lirung (7,425m), Pemthang Kapro Ri (6,830m) and Langtang II (6,571m). We follow the route of Langtang trek to Kyangjin (3,749m) for the ascent of Naya Kanga. To the north above Kangjin, there are several hills that provide both the magnificent views and the acclimatization. North – east of Kyangjin Ri (4,700m), there are two peaks; Yala Peak (5, 500m) and Tsergo Peak (5,749m) that provide good climbing for acclimatization. The normal route for Naya Kanga peak climibng is North – East Face & North Ridge.
1. Day one Kathmandu to syabbrubeshi7,8hr (height 1460mtr)
2. Day two syabrubeshi to Lama hotel 5,6 hr(height 2470mtr)
3. Day three Lama hotel to langtang 5,6 hr(height 3430mtr)
4. Day four Langtang to kyanjin gomba 4,5hr(height 3870mtr)
5. Day five kyanjin gomba sight seening(Rest day)
6. Day six Kyanjin gomba to bass camp 5,6 hr(height 4950mtr)
7. Day seven Bass camp to high camp 5,6hr(height 5393mtr)
8.Day Eight high camp restday.
9. Day Nine high camp to Nayakhang peak Summit (height 5857mtr) and high camp.
10. Day Ten high camp to Kyanjin gomba.
11. Day Eleven Kyanjin gomba to Lama hotel.
12. Day twelve Lama hotel to syabbrubeshi
13. Day thirteen syabbrubeshi by bus Kathmandu.