Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Chitwan by private vehicle
Tour Itinerary: 2 nights and 3 days Jungle Safari
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Sauraha (Chitwan National Park).
- You will be picked up from your hotel early morning and prepare for the trip. A brief introduction to the whole program and drive to Sauraha. It is 175 km far from Kathmandu and takes around 6 hours. After arrival, you will be transferred to the resort and hotel check-in. The nature guide will be briefing you about the activities. Take lunch at the resort and proceed to Elephant Safari. In the evening, enjoy the Tharu Cultural Dance Show. Overnight at Chitwan.
- Day 02: Jungle Activities.
- Today's activities will be canoeing trip at Rapti river, jungle walks, elephant breeding center visit, and Tharu Village visit. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hotel. Overnight at Chitwan.
- Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Breakfast at hotel. Around 9 am you will be driven back to Kathmandu. Then, transfer to your hotel. Our 3 day Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour finished here!
Tour Cost: Includes
- Kathmandu to Chitwan and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hotel.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation at Chitwan.
- All the activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Park permits, and entry fees at Chitwan.
- A nature guide.
Tour Cost: Excludes
- Bar Bills like Minera Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Accommodation at Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Kathmandu.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.