Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Halesi & back by private vehicle
5 Days Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Halesi.
- Begins the day with fresh breakfast at the hotel. Around 8 am get ready, check out from the hotel and drive to Khotang, Halesi Mahadev by private vehicle. The trail crosses with several beautiful small villages and wonderful landscape of terrace fields, green hills and yet more. Halesi Mahadev is 222 km far from Kathmandu and takes around eight to nine hours drive. Due to the snaky and round narrow road, you may feel uncomfortable. After such a long journey takes rest at hotels near Halesi Mahadev Cave. Overnight at Khotang.
- Day 03: Visit Halesi Mahadev and back to Kathmandu.
- Early morning visits the holy shrine of god Shiva inside the cave, explore the surrounding then drive back to Kathmandu following the same route. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Kathmandu Sightseeing.
- Begin the morning with breakfast and proceed to discover Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swoymabhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Back to hotel and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 05: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Halesi Mahadev Tour Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu.
- Guesthouse, Lodge accommodation at Halesi.
- Kathmandu to Halesi Mahadev and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Tips and gratitude to staff.
- Expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.