The highest summit alone in the world - Everest climbing - is an exciting and terrific experience. The climb will be led along the normal route via the south Col, installing a base camp at 5400m and four additional camps in the mountain region at approximately 6000m, 6600m, 7400m, and 8000m respectively. Everest along this route is technically straightforward but climbers must be aware of the potential sudden weather changes and the risks involved.
60 Days Travel Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Preparing expedition for Everest-hotel
Day 03: Briefing in tourism department – hotel
Day 04: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding –lodge
Day 05: Phakding-Namche Bazaar3440m.lodge
Day 06: Acclimatization day - day hiking -lodge
Day 07: Namche - Thyanboche 3800m. - lodge
Day 08: Thyanboche-Pheriche 4243m. lodge
Day 09: Pheriche to Lobuche 4930meters lodge
Day 10: Lobuche - Everest B. C. 5360m. - camp
Day 11 - 55: Climbing Everest 8848m.
Day 56: Everest base camp to Pheriche lodge
Day 57: Trek Pheriche to Namche Bazaar lodge
Day 58: Trek Namche - Lukla 2800meter lodge
Day 59: Fly Kathmandu- transfer to hotel-hotel
Day 60: Transfer to airport for final departure
Trip Cost Excludes
- 4 Nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight ticket with 40kg cargo.
- Package includes 40kg cargo Kath. - Lukla and 25kg back.
- Trekking food, accommodation Lukla - Everest BC & back.
- Food for trekking (breakfast, lunch, dinner) available hotels.
- Expedition food in Mt. Everest BC (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- 1 climber get 40kg load from Lukla -Everest BC, 30kg back.
- 1 tent for 1 climber in Everest base camp north face/similar.
- Mattress, dining, toilet store tent, table and chair base camp.
- Everest expedition liaison officer’s allowances with fly ticket.
- Life-medical-rescue helicopter insurance staff-liaison officer.
- Climbing permit Everest expedition south side normal route.
- Arrival and departure transfer airport – hotel - airport 2 time.
- Experience expedition base camp guide-cook & kitchen boy.
- Emergency oxygen - mask and regulator use (If use, pay it).
- Solar panel for dining lights & charges batteries base camp.
- Heater for heating in dining tent in Mount Everest base camp.
- Welcome dinner with Cultural Nepali dance and songs KTM.
Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Climbing food, Gas, equipment
- Emergency evacuation in case
- Custom duty import goods tax
- Carrying bonus Sherpa USD 1000
- Filming permit if service require
- Ice fall fee, fixed rope charge
- Garbage deposit Everest USD 4000 (sharing with all climbers)
- Extra cost if required
- Russian oxygen 4 litters: USD 350 (re-fill)
- Mask & regulator per set USD 500 (re-use)