Everest Base Camp Trek - 12 Days Package from Kathmandu
Guest House, Lodge
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Lukla & back by Twin Otter Flight
12 Days Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Trail Attractions: Panoramic Mountain Flight, Dudh Koshi River. Walking: 7/8 km, 4 Hrs. Max Altitude: 2,652 m / 8,699 ft (Phakding). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Trail Attractions: Enter into Natural World Heritage Site (Sagarmatha National Park), Stunning views of Thamserku Peak and the Kongdi RI Himal. Walking: 11/12 km, 6/7 Hrs. Max Altitude: 3,440 m / 11,283 ft (Namche Bazar). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 03: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar.
Trail Attractions: Hike to Everest View Hotel, Explore nearby Museum and Village. Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 04: Trek to Trek to Tengboche.
Trail Attractions: Tengboche Monastery. Walking: 10/11 km, 5/6 Hrs. Max Altitude: 3,860 m / 12,660 ft (Tengboche). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche.
Trail Attractions: Magnificient views of Mt. Lhotse, Ama Dablam and Island Peak, Imja Valley, Suspension Bridge. Walking: 10/11 km, 5/6 Hrs. Max Altitude: 4,410 m / 14,464 ft (Dingboche). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 06: Acclimatization day at Dingboche.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche.
Trail Attractions: follow Khumbu Glacier moraine, view of Mt. Khumbutse, Lingtren, Pumori, Nuptse and Mahalangur Himal. Walking: 10/11 km, 5/6 Hrs. Max Altitude: 4,910 m / 16,105ft (Lobuche). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Everest Base Camp and stay at Gorakhshep.
Trail Attractions: visit world’s highest glacier- the Khumbu Glacier, tour to Everest Base Camp. Walking: 13/14 km, 7/8 Hrs. Max Altitude: 5,364 m / 17,594 ft (Everest Base Camp). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 09: Hike to Kala Patthar, trek down to Pangboche.
Trail Attractions: Hike to Kala Patthar, breathtaking views of Mount Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Chagatse, Mt. Lhotse and the Mt. Pumori and many other peaks. Walking: 15/16 km, 7/8 Hrs.Max Altitude: 5,545 m / 18,188 ft (Kala Patthar). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 11: Trek to Lukla.
Day 12: Fly to Kathmandu.
Drop to your hotel. Everest Base Camp Trek finished here!
Trek Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Domestic Airport Picks up and drop.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and back Flight Fares with Airport Taxes.
- Everyday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- Teahouse/Lodge Accommodation while on Trek.
- An English Speaking Government Licence Holder Trekking Guide.
- One Porter for Two Hikers.
- Guide and Porter Salary, Insurance and Accommodation.
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System Fees.
- All Government Taxes.
- Assistance in case of Emergency Evacuation.
Trek Cost Excludes:
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel Insurance of Trekkers.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- International Air Fares.
- Nepal Visa.
- Tips and Gratitudes to Guide and Porters.
- Use of Wi-Fi, Phone Calls, and Personal Expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in Cost Inclusive.