Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp and back by charter helicopter
4 Days Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- Welcome to Nepal. Our representative will be receiving you at the airport and assisting you in transferring to your hotel. A brief introduction to the whole program and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
- Early morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to the Kathmandu Domestic Airport. Complete the airport formalities then fly to Lukla. After refueling fly either to Everest Base Camp or Kalapatthar. Explore the majestic mountains and fly back to Syangboche. Take breakfast at Hotel Everest View and fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- Today you will be visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites around Kathmandu Valley. Visit Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest stupa), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Transfer back to your hotel and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 04: Departure.
- You will have free time until 12 noon. After that check out from the hotel and transfer to the Kathmandu International Airport. It's time to say goodbye and bring a wonderful memory back to your home. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour finished here!
Tour Cost Includes
- Kathmandu airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Everest Base Camp Tour by chartered helicopter.
- Airport taxes.
- Required permits.
- Twin bed sharing hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- Tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Bar Bills like mineral water, beer, whiskey etc.
- Lunches and Dinner.
- Personal expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.