Guest House, Lodge
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Pokhara by Bus & Jomsom to Pokhara by Flight
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Driving: 206 km, 6/7 hrs. Trail Attractions: Trisuli River, Malekhu Village, Mugling Village, Marshyandi River, Pokhara City. Max Altitude: 1300 m (Kathmandu). Overnight: Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Tikhedunga.
Driving: 45 km, 1:30 hrs. Walking: 4 hrs. Trail Attractions: Beautiful Lumle Village, Modi River, Rhododendron Forest, and Birethanti Village. Max Altitude: 1,577 m (Tikhedunga). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani.
Walking: 6 hrs. Trail Attractions: Ulleri Village, Magar Village, views of Mt. Machhapuchhre, Hiun Chuli, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, and Annapurna South. Max Altitude: 2,675 m (Ghorepani). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 04: Hike to Poon Hill & trek to Tatopani.
Walking: 6/7 hrs. Trail Attractions: Annapurna South, Nilgiri Mountains, Sikha Village, and Hot Spring Water (Tatopani). Max Altitude: 3,180 m (Poon Hill). Overnight: Hotel.
Day 05: Trek to Ghasa.
Walking: 5/6 hrs. Trail Attractions: Wonderful Rupse Chhahara Waterfall, and Kaligandaki River. Max Altitude: 2,010 m (Ghasa). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Marpha.
Walking: 4/5 hrs. Trail Attractions: Lete Village, Larjung Village, Apple Orchards, and Vegetable Farms. Max Altitude: 2,670 m (Marpha). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 07: Trek to Kagbeni.
Walking: 4/5 hrs. Trail Attractions: Jomsom Village, Nilgiri Mountain, Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Kali Gandaki River (deepest gorge in the world), and Eklebhatti Village. Max Altitude: 2,800 m (Kagbeni). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Muktinath.
Walking: 5/6 hrs. Trail Attractions: Jarkot Village, Holy Muktinath Temple, 108 bull headed water springs, Jwala Mai Temple (Fire Goddess). Max Altitude: 3,760 m (Muktinath Temple). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Jomsom.
Walking: 5/6 hrs. Max Altitude: 2,720 m (Jomsom). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 10: Fly to Pokhara.
Flying: 15 mins. Overnight: Hotel.
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Drop to your hotel. Jomsom Muktinath Short Trek finished here!
Trek Cost Includes
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by sharing Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara Tourist Bus Station to hotel transfer by private car.
- Twin Bed Sharing hotel/Teahouse/Lodge accommodation.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Lunch, and Dinner during Trekking.
- An English speaking trekking guide.
- One porter for two trekkers.
- Pokhara to Nayapul pick up and drop by private car.
- Jomsom to Pokhara Flight Fares.
- Pokhara airport picks up by private car.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by sharing Tourist bus.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).
- Trekker's Information Management System Permit (TIMS).
Trek Cost Excludes:
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner at Pokhara.
- International Flight Fares,
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Extra expenses occurred in case of landslides, political unrest, strike etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes list.